Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Paleo Toddler Series: Homemade Lunches and Dinner

After getting together our breakfasts and snacks, it's now time to move on to the next step:  lunch and dinner.

This one is a little harder for me since we love breakfast foods in the house. Seriously, we eat breakfast for dinner every Friday, and if we can't think of something to eat, it's bacon and eggs for dinner.

After scouring my trusty Pinterest, I've posted some amazing looking meals that can double for lunch or dinner to The Paleo Toddler board.

Stock up on grassfed ground beef, turkey,
chicken (although chicken is ridiculously expensive right now so if you do, go for the thighs or wings), produce and sweet potatoes. If it seems like you're not eating as much at first...well you're not. Once your body realizes it's getting all those good nutrients that it needs, the hunger signals will start to dissipate, leaving you feeling full on less.  In the long run, this will save you a ton of money on groceries!!!!  











These easy dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated or made in less than an hour usually.  That's what I love about Paleo.  I absolutely loooooove making a meal for a crowd that takes hours to prepare.  But when it's day in and day out, I'd rather having something quick and delish that makes a good chunk of leftovers!

Enjoy these tasty recipes (my favorite is the Bowl of Doom!!!!), and in the next post I will be going over how to transition to the Paleo diet as frugally and easily as possible!

A Bientôt et Bon Appetite!








No comments:

Post a Comment