As I wrote about in my last post, I am terrible at making time to blog, and will let tons of time go in between posts or even series. It's a habit I really need to correct, especially if I am going to try to become more serious in all my writing aspects, both in the blogosphere and on paper for a novel.
To catch up, you can see my post and the Challenge Prompt here.
Day 1: Self Portrait and 5 Random Facts About Myself.
Man, what to put. I used to have a life, but now I'm a mom.......
- I used to teach Belly Dancing. Belly Dance has been my outlet for years, but now with the time constraints of my kid, and my nanny schedule, I haven't been regularly in over 2 years. I really need to fix that.
- I can't eat food if it's slimy or squishy. It grosses me out to no extent.
- Even though we are a Paleo household, I'm a vegetarian naturally. Food poses a huge hurdle for me in this house.
- My most favorite place in the world is the Pacific Northwest (PNW for you locals ;) )
- I'm a Gemini so my interests are wide and varied, but since I am a true Gemini and distracted easily my huge aspirations often are thwarted by another interest or pursuit.
And a bonus 6th one for you all ;) ~ It will probably be a long time before you see a current selfie of me. I have avoided the camera like the plauge since the baby was born. The weight has all been lost, but I also lost my self confidence after birth and just can't stand to see how much I've changed. This picture is from the last photo shoot I did in 2013, about 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant.