Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Baby B's First Christmas

I feel terrible.  My little man is having his first Christmas, and I'm over here like, "Paint me green and call me the Grinch."


Normally, I am all over Christmas like diabetes inducing frosting on Christmas cookies.  This year, I guess just with having finished finals while having an infant, dealing with the husband's surgery, and just general money issues like everyone, I'm just over it.  I don't want Christmas to be over, I just want to stop feeling numb inside.  It's too strange and I don't like it.  But, my mother sent him a butt-ton of gifts, and the mountains finally have some snow, so I guess I'm going to start in on the wine and force out some Christmas spirit if it kills me.  I really want to just be happy and enjoy his first Christmas, I mean, you only get it once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment